Experience: – Retail Branch Banking/Co-operative Society Experience of minimum 5 years.
Education: – Graduate in any stream.
- Pune District:- Pune, Lonavala
- Nagpur District:- Buttibori, Sadar, Mankapur, Kalmeshwar, Kondhali, Narkhed
- Nashik District:- Nashik
- Amravati District:- Dhamangaon, Chandur Rly.
- Bhandara District:- Palandur
- Gondia District:- Sadak Arjuni
- Yavatmal District:- Arni
- Satara District:- Mahabaleshwar
- Madhya Pradesh State:- Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Seoni, Sarni
Job description & Responsibilities
Must Possess Leadership qualities, communication skills, ability to handle Branch independently, can handle team, Target oriented, Should be ready to move anywhere within the jurisdiction.
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic risks and opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee nurturing and capturing growth opportunities.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with current customers and establish good relationships with new ones.
- Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
- The above list is illustrative not exhaustive
Salary: – Negotiable
Job Type: – Full Time